Fandor is now available on Amazon’s Kindle Fire tablet. Read on for details.
Since its debut in 2011, the Kindle Fire has amassed a loyal following of users who love their tablet. We’re excited to announce that they can now enjoy Fandor movies on their devices.
When you use the Fandor app, you may notice that the page layout and navigation is somewhat different than what you’re used to seeing on Fandor.com. That’s because we’ve crafted a custom interface that makes it easy to discover and watch films on your tablet. Here’s a rundown of some key features:
- Discover festival favorites, independent, documentary and foreign films
- Pick from thousands of films in hundreds of different genres
- Start watching movies instantly or view previews and trailers first
- Save titles to your queue to watch later
- Receive personalized recommendations
- Browse curated content, like our popular Spotlight collections
To get Fandor on your Kindle Fire, visit the Amazon app store on your device and search for Fandor. Download the app and you’ll be watching films in no time at all. If you already have a Fandor membership, simply log into your account to start watching. For those of you who haven’t joined yet, visit Fandor.com and subscribe first to gain full access.
We’d love your feedback on your experience streaming Fandor films on your Kindle Fire. Feel free to leave us a comment in our discussion forum or write a review for our app page on Amazon.com if you feel inspired.