Do you have a question regarding our site or our services? Do you feel that other viewers might share the same interests? We want to hear from you! Fandor has recently opened up a space for our customers to submit their questions and concerns and as well as find general inquiries from other users. Read on to find out how you can reach us with your valued feedback! This post was written by Reina Baldwin, one of Fandor’s Customer Service Superstars.
Here at Fandor, we have historically handled our member feedback and questions through UserVoice platform. We have made the switch to Help.Desk this week to help consolidate these requests and more accurately track user feedback. If you have been involved in an existing UserVoice article, we have been leaving message with instructions on how to access and use this new platform, but we’re leaving instructions here to make sure our members can easily and intuitively make inquiries and suggestions.
Want to post a question?
- 1) Visit our Support Center page. To the right side of the page click on “Post a Public Question” under the Feedback section.
- 2) You will be prompted to enter in your name, email address, subject, and question. Though it is required, your email address will not show up on the post. It is just used as reference for Fandor Customer Support agents, should you require a follow up from us. Additionally, there is no need to change the topic for your post. It’ll automatically default as Member Feedback & FAQ.
- 3) To post your question, click on the “Ask Question” button at the bottom of the screen.
Want to monitor your questions or reference inquiries from other viewers?
- 1) Visit our Support Center and scroll to the bottom of the page to the topic “Member Feedback & FAQ”. Click on any of the links to the articles listed under this topic. To view all of the posted articles click on the “View All” button.
- 2) To view any of the articles listed under this topic just click on the link and it’ll direct you to the article’s page.
- 3) Feel free to promote the articles that you feel are most important for improving our service!
And there you have it! We hope that this new system will encourage you to reach out and begin more dialogue with us about our site and our services. We want to be the best community of cinephiles we can be!